Building Simulations with SimsUshare
Special Webinar Series for Denver-Area Departments
Friday, August 21th, 2020. Webinars are each 25 minutes between 0900-1100 MDT
Jonathan Kaye, PhD, presents a series of four (4), 25-minute webinars on various topics using SimsUshare CTC (Command Training Center)
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81642176670
Call-in #: (253) 215-8782
Questions and RSVP: [email protected]
Each participant can use the 1-month license code to SimsUshare (see below).
THE ESSENTIALS OF SIMSUSHARE
- Reviews the main components of SimsUshare
- Sketches suggestions for developing your simulation training program
- Shows how to create and email a simple, multi-location simulation
HOW TO EVOLVE A SCENARIO
- Demonstrates how to make a simulation evolve over time
- Shows how to make a simulation evolve or change by keystroke
- Explains how to create multiple conditions and branching logic sims
RUNNING SIMS ONLINE WITH THE CTC
- Demonstrates how to conduct an exercise online across stations
- Discusses tools for enabling communication and after-action reviews
- Presents how to embed simulations into web pages, LMS’s, and emails
OPEN MIC & NETWORKING
- Discuss your questions, challenges, progress, and ideas with neighboring departments.
Workshop participants can use the following license code to get free access/use of SimsUshare, for Windows or Mac, through September 30, 2020.
Free Trial License Code: 01z4me1f1evk
CTC Login & password: workshopuser
To get started with SimsUshare through this offer, please download the free sim viewer from here. Once you install the program, go to the menu on the home screen and choose “Enter Developer License”. Then enter the 12-character “License Code” from above.
It will then give you full create/edit/play capabilities until September 30, 2020. To check out ways to get started, please take a look at our “Getting Started” suggestions, located here. If you have any questions, or we can help you in any way, please contact us.
For iOS and Android, you have to purchase the app from the App Store or Google Play for US $9.99, then you can use the code above to allow creation/editing of unlimited sims for the duration of the free period.