Copying and Pasting Fire Simulator Effects
Copy effects that you want to use multiple times in either the same simulation or across simulations.
- To copy a single effect, go to Edit Simulation then select the effect. Note: SimsUshare preserves any changes you made to the effect.
- In the menu, select “Copy Effect” (or press Ctrl-C [Windows] or Command-C [Mac]).
- Go to the location in which you want to paste the effect. In the menu, choose “Paste Effect“.
- To copy multiple effects into your clipboard, instead of editing each element, choose “Copy Effects” from the menu on the main edit screen.
- A box will appear asking which effects to copy. Select each effect (Yes) you want to copy into your clipboard.
- Go to the location in which you want to place the effects and select “Paste Effects” from the menu.