Take Command is a quarterly newsletter from SimsUshare that is intended to provide short, interesting articles about using simulations to enhance training, as well as behind-the-scenes glimpses of the SimsUshare team and product development.
If you have suggestions, ideas, or feedback about the newsletter, or would like to submit an article or case study, please Contact Us.
- Features-versus-functionality: evaluating the functional impact of new features
- Results from the recent SimsUshare customer survey
- Keys to classroom instruction: tips on keeping your students engaged
- SimsUshare Tip-of-the-Quarter: Making sims more realistic by matching brightness/darkness
- SimsUshare and the FDIC Valor & Courage 5K Fun Run: a personal fun experience
- Upcoming & recent webinars and events