This page gives the download links only for SimsUshare customized for Columbia Southern University.
Click on the Windows or Mac link below for your software to download the latest version – it will open to box.com, then click on “Download zip file”. We recommend that you first uninstall your existing version, then install the new version. The licensing should be preserved across your new install, but please contact us if you need to retrieve your license code again. Since your sims by default are stored in your Documents folder, your uninstall of the existing version should not remove the sims.
- Click Here to Download Zipped Windows Installer (at Box.com)
- To uninstall SimsUshare, open the Control Panel and look for Add/Remove Programs. Find the SimsUshare program in the list and click on the label marked “Uninstall”.
- To install the program, open the zip file and extract the installer exe file, then run the exe file and follow the instructions.
- Click Here to Download Mac OSX Installer (at Box.com)
- To uninstall SimsUshare, simply remove the SimsUshare program from your Applications folder. Do not remove the contents of your SimsUshare folder in your Documents folder–that contains the sims you made with prior versions.
- To install SimsUshare, open the dmg file and follow the instructions.