5 Critical Questions in Planning Your Simulation Training
Wednesday, October 14th, 2020
Conducted twice, 1030 Eastern and 1600 Eastern
SimsUshare enables you to create simulations of almost any complexity. With this power comes important decisions to make. This 20-minute webinar covers five critical questions you need to answer in creating the most effective program:
- Where am I planning to use simulations?
- How do I get my design, development, and deployment team up-to-speed?
- How complex do my simulations need to be?
- How am I going to deploy my simulations?
- Where can I get pre-existing simulations to jump-start my effort?
Select the session time you want from the buttons to the right. Registration for each date is required and is limited to the first 100 registrants. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. The event will be recorded. A link to the recording will be made available shortly after the talk.