Getting Started With SimsUshare, Part II of III[/av_textblock] [av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”] I hope you have had a chance to try out SimsUshare to make simulations of your own first-due structures. Maybe you’ve already started exploring the more advanced features of SimsUshare, but this post gives you a few more links of what to check out for ideas and techniques.
- Frank Lipski’s/Flipped Fire Training’s overview of using the walkaround feature, as well as video recording (in iOS)
- For more advanced technical topics, like making smoke and fire look like it’s coming from behind or through structures (we call “masking”), check out the first video in here
- How to make videos from the sims, so you can play and sequence them anywhere (like in PowerPoint, to do walkarounds)
- Some of our latest features, like multiple windows and the selection rotator, shown in our Intro to Version 1.1.15
- How to run SimsUshare Platinum from a USB/thumb/flash drive
- How to store/share sims in multiple sim folders (for Personal Edition and Station Edition), including shared network folders and Dropbox
- Video tutorials and our full documentation (PDF).
Pleae let me know if there’s anything we can help you with, or you have any suggestions. If you like SimsUshare so far, we certainly would appreciate you “Like”ing us on Facebook, if you are into using Facebook.
Once you’ve had a chance to use SimsUshare a bit, I would recommend going to the final part of this series.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
Jonathan Kaye, PhD