Sim Development Platform
The app is available on Windows, Mac, and iOS, as described below, and runs on regular devices without specialized or costly graphics hardware.
Note: you must purchase the app for iOS from the Apple App Store. The Enterprise license (subscription) can be applied to any platform to obtain enterprise features such as the Command Training Center.
Important: system requirements are listed below. To use the multi-company exercise feature of the CTC, you will have to configure your firewall to allow traffic to and from ctc.simsushare.com on port 8080.
SimsUshare Sim Builder Features
RAPID CREATION OF SIMS
SimsUshare’s user-friendly interface can be easily mastered without extensive training. Basic sims can be created in minutes; more elaborate sims might take just a little longer.
INCIDENT VIEW NAVIGATION
Use the easy navigation tools to move around all sides of a structure or even inside it. Perform 360s and site inspections as if you were on location.
SimsUshare comes with a large palette of special effects including eight kinds of smoke and fire, explosions, hazardous materials, a variety of people (characters) and much more.
Capture a snapshot during an operation. Use it later for incident review, analysis and critical thinking. Project it on a larger screen for group discussion.
MODIFY EFFECT PARAMETERS
Change the volume, velocity, density, and color of smoke and fire. Show the effect of wind direction and speed. Narrow, widen or flip effects.
If you can take a picture of it, you can build a custom simulation around it. You can also import ready-made simulations from expert contributors in fire safety and training.
With simple masking techniques fire and smoke will appear to come from behind or even inside objects for increased realism.
Capture video directly from within the app (iOS only currently).
Make effects appear or disappear over a period of time. Effects can gradually increase in intensity. Create a developing situation.
Copy your simulations to another device through the SimsUshare SimCloud or save them to shared network folders, including Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box (Windows and Mac only). Collaborate on specific training projects.
• 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
• Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3; Windows Server® 2003; Windows Server® 2008; Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 2; Windows 7; Windows 8; or Windows 10
• 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
• Hard drive space: program: ~60Mb; sims are less than 1Mb each
• Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
• Mac OS X v10.6 and higher
• 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
• Hard drive space: program: ~70Mb; sims are less than 500Kb each
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Open multiple windows simultaneously
• Change location on disk where sims are stored
FOR IPAD & IPHONE
You must purchase SimsUshare for iOS directly from the Apple App Store.
• Compatible with iPhone 4-10 (X).
• iOS 6.0 and above
- SimsUshare recommends the Pico Interactive G2 4k for optimal cost-effectiveness and usability
- SimsUshare is compatible with
- Viveport, Oculus (Quest 2, Go, Rift), and Daydream through the Firefox Reality browser. However, due to a bug in Firefox Reality, SimsUshare will not play sims with audio in the Quest 2 headset
- Windows Mixed Reality devices through Microsoft Edge browser